We’ve used the mini PC for about one week for evaluation/review. The computer is as new and comes with all accessories.
- Processor – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 “Cherry Trail” quad-core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.92 GHz (Turbo) with 12 EU Intel Graphics HD graphics 400 @ 200 / 500 MHz (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC 5.1 flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 4K @ 30 Hz, mini DisplayPort (N.B.: an active adapter is required to convert Mini DP signal to HDMI or DVI)
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button and LED, RTC battery, Kensington lock ready
- Power Supply – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 12.7 x 12.7 x 4.0 cm (with VESA mount)
- Weight – ~350 grams
You can read the unboxing post, and our attempt to run Xibo open source digital signage software on the Linux mini PC.